We are seeking a self-motivated, detail oriented individual who prioritizes effectively. The ideal candidate must be able to multi-task in a dynamic environment, communicate well with Team Members, and have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Additionally, we are looking for a resourceful individual with exceptional organizational skills who can meet deadlines. They must exercise superior professional judgment and represent the firm with a high level of skill, care, and expertise. Technical requirements include proficiency in Revit, hand sketching, and MS Office (Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel). Finally, candidates preferably have 3-5 years of experience within an architecture firm and hold a 4-5 year professional college degree in Architecture. Specific Roles & Responsibilities include:
• Work under direction of design professional and Model Manager.
• Collaborate and Coordinate with other disciplines design-changes and model challenges.
• Adhere to BIM Execution Plan and BIM project workflow criteria.
• Follow BIM content standards and development procedures.
• High level of communication and good writing skills.
Salary will be based on qualifications and experience.
We offer a generous benefits package and pleasant work environment.
Email Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Hartman + Majewski Design Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.